On August 2014 the Google has announced https as ranking signal, it is the issue of security to ensure every users get the safe site result when using google serach. From that moment many bloggers requests the ssl to increase seo.
The free ssl certificate is powered by Let’s Encrypt that allow the users to use ssl without a compatible process. The users do not need to do the following steps to use ssl;.
- Generate or request Certificate Signing Request or .csr file.
- Submit the csr to the ssl distributor.
- Verify the domain administration.
- Download the certificate .crt file from the ssl distributor, then upload to hosting or server.
- Install the ssl by manually.
ACTIVATE THE SSL
- Login cPanel.
- Select the Lets Encrypt icon.
- Select the Issue on ssl action.
- Please select the subdomain list to use or not use ssl.
- Please allow the server to request the crt, usually in seconds.
- The notes given after the process succeed.
Please allow the browser to release the cache and the content after activate the ssl, do not use the dns proxy such as Cloudflare. You need to turn off the cloudflare icon 30 minutes before activating the ssl.